Thank you for your interest in working with me!
Spin the Windrose is an established travel blog dedicated to providing its readers with accurate, tried-and-tested travel advice and inspiration on how to see the world extensively, responsibly, and on a budget. Readers are typically interested in backpacking, the outdoors and photography.
As of 1st March 2017, Spin the Windrose receives an average of 7,000 page views per month and has a dedicated, highly engaged audience of 5,000 followers across social media. Numbers are steadily increasing.
If you are a company or brand…
I am available for a range of collaborations or partnerships such as:
- Brand ambassadorship
- Press trips
- Sponsored content
- Accommodation, product and service reviews
- Social media coverage
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you like my media kit (above).
If you are a blogger…
- Virtual Assistance – With a background in administration, I’m available to help with all those behind-the-scenes tasks that seem to take a full day to clear from your to-do list.
- Social media management – This is all stuff I do myself, so I’m happy to do it for you too!
- Design – Logos, media kits and Pinterest images… All of these are things I have done for myself on this blog, and I’m happy to help with your needs in these areas too.
Drop me an email at email@example.com if this sounds like something you’re looking for.
If you are a traveller…
- Travel consulting – This is something I have recently begun offering to readers like yourself. If you are planning a trip and would like a little help, I am here to help!
- Itinerary planning – Whether you need your day-by-day itinerary to be organised or just a loose idea of what to do when – I can sort it!
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you’re interested in.