Thank you for your interest in working with me!
Spin the Windrose is an established travel blog dedicated to providing its readers with accurate, tried-and-tested travel advice and inspiration on how to see the world extensively, responsibly, and on a budget. Readers are typically interested in backpacking, the outdoors and photography.
As of January 2019, Spin the Windrose receives over 27,000 page views per month and has a dedicated, highly engaged audience of over 11,000 followers across social media. Numbers are steadily increasing, and readers continue to be highly engaged with my content.
If you are a company or brand…
I am available for a range of collaborations or partnerships such as:
- Brand ambassadorship
- Press trips
- Sponsored content
- Accommodation, product and service reviews
- Social media coverage
If you are a blogger…
Here are a few services I offer to fellow bloggers:
- Virtual Assistance: With a background in administration, I’m available to help with all those behind-the-scenes tasks that seem to take a full day to clear from your to-do list.
- Social media management: This is all stuff I do myself, so I’m happy to do it for you too!
- Design: Logos, media kits and Pinterest images… All of these are things I have done for myself on this blog, and I’m happy to help with your needs in these areas as well.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like something you’re looking for.
If you are a traveller…
I want to help make your trip unforgettable! Here’s how I can help you:
- Travel consulting – This is something I have recently begun offering to readers like yourself. If you are planning a trip and would like a little help, get in touch!
- Itinerary planning – Whether you need your day-by-day itinerary to be organised or just a loose idea of what to do when – I can sort it!
I worked with Abbi on a design project and was extremely happy with the results. Abbi worked with me to create a brief and bring it to life, even better than I imagined. She was patient with me as I requested changes and didn’t rest until I was 100% satisfied. Abbi was always prompt in her responses and very professional. Working with Abbi was an absolute pleasure. – Lucy Frank from A Travellers Footsteps