As my blog has grown, so have the number of messages and emails I receive asking if I can help with my readers’ itinerary planning! I have always said that my number one reason for writing this blog is to help other people on their travels. I’ve packed this site full of advice and tips about travelling to many countries across the globe… but I want to give you more.
Planning a trip is supposed to be a fun, exciting task ahead of your holiday, but sometimes it can become boring, stressful, and even overwhelming. That’s why I’m happy to do it all for you.
I understand the frustrations you have when you’re spoiled for choice with what to see and do. I’ve asked myself countless times, “will I have enough time to do that?”, and “should I go there or there?”… and that’s only when I’ve got myself to worry about!
Itinerary planning for a group can be even more overwhelming.
Finding activities to suit the whole family, making sure all of your friends’ wallets are happy and compromising between a mix of city-life and the outdoors are problems my previous clients have faced.
Planning road-trips adds another spanner into the works, as you need a balance between driving and sightseeing, and a plan B incase there is an accident or a road is closed.
Luckily, I’ve got you covered.
With experience in backpacking, solo travel, couples travel, luxury travel and travelling in a group and with family, I have travelled in just about every way imaginable. I understand what you need when you go abroad, and I will apply that knowledge and my experience in worldwide exploring to ensure you have an incredible trip.
I’ve been planning my travels ever since I started going abroad without my parents, when I was just 18 years old. That’s eight years of experience under my belt.
Why can’t I just make it up as I go along?
Sure, you can make a lot of your itinerary up as you go along. I agree that one of the best ways to travel is without a plan (but not so little that you get scammed the minute you step off the plane). But if time and money aren’t on your side, planning your trip in advance can save both the hours in your day and the pennies in your pocket.
Think about it this way, if I can save you the few hours you spend every evening looking for the “best hotels in Bali” or working out the best route to travel New Zealand, then you can spend more time doing those all-too important things that matter: applying for visas, getting your travel vaccinations and foreign currency, and of course, packing!
I’ll plan a trip that you won’t forget: it will be 100% tailored to your needs and the way we work together will depend on what suits you best.
My partnerships always begin with a Skype/ FaceTime session or a phone call – and if I’m in your local area, we can meet over a coffee! This is so that we can talk openly and honestly about exactly how I can help you and so you can tell me exactly what it is you’re looking for.
You might already have a loose itinerary mapped out and just want my help to tidy things up, or you might want me to take care of the entire itinerary planning for you from scratch.
Either is fine by me.
Then I’ll get to work creating the perfect itinerary for your trip. I’ll come back to you with a first-draft proposal and we will will amend it until you’re 100% satisfied – or your money back*. We’ll create something as structured or as flexible as you want.
Your final product will be a printable PDF with all the details of what you’ll be doing, where you’ll be staying, and how you’ll be getting around, as well as other insider tips and info that you won’t find on this blog or anywhere else.
And on top of that, I’ll be available by email until the end of your trip with any questions or queries you might have.
ONGOING EMAIL SUPPORT
Skype Planning Package
- Perfect if you are interested in planning a trip but not sure where to start
- Together we will brainstorm a rough plan for your trip, including a rough route, how to get around, where to stay, what to do
- We’ll discuss important things like how much money you should take with you and whether you need a visa
- £25 GBP/ hour, minimum 1 hour
Standard Itinerary Package
- 1 hour Skype/ FaceTime consultation, as per the Skype Planning Package
- Full printable PDF itinerary for up to two people for up to one week, with suggested activities, transportation and accommodation
- Insider tips and knowledge on the destination(s)
- Full email support up to and throughout your trip
- Prices start at £100 GBP, finalised upon confirmation of length of trip and number of travellers
Premium Itinerary Package
- 1 hour Skype/FaceTime consultation, as per the Skype Planning Package
- Full printable PDF itinerary for up to four people for up to one month, with suggested activities, transportation, and accommodation
- Insider tips and knowledge on the destination(s)
- Full email support up to and throughout the trip
- Prices start at £200 GBP, finalised upon confirmation of length of trip and number of travellers
Please read my Terms and Conditions before before getting in touch.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help you have the perfect trip and I’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
I look forward to working with you soon!
*within 30 days of purchase, please see the Terms and Conditions for clarification.